- 更多例句： 下一页
- So the days passed in spring and summer .
- Hans : what is the weather like in spring ?
- This sprang will finish off the insects .
- They'll close it up next spring .
- Why, jon, where did you spring from ?
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
同义词：leap, leaping, saltation, bound, bounce
- a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed; "the spring was broken"
- the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- a point at which water issues forth
- a natural flow of ground water
同义词：fountain, outflow, outpouring, natural spring
- the season of growth; "the emerging buds were a sure sign of spring"; "he will hold office until the spring of next year"
- develop suddenly; "The tire sprang a leak"
- produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly; "He sprang these news on me just as I was leaving"
- spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
同义词：bounce, resile, take a hop, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet
- move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
同义词：jump, leap, bound
- develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
同义词：form, take form, take shape