- 更多例句： 下一页
- Carbon is needed as a reducing agent in many metallurgical operation .
- The most powerful money reducing agent known to man
- Fnj concrete high efficient rapid hardening water reducing agent
- Fnj 6 high efficient water reducing agent pump agent
- Fnj s concrete high efficient rapid hardening water reducing agent
A reducing agent (also called a reductant or reducer) is the element or compound in a reduction-oxidation (redox) reaction that donates an electron to another species; however, since the reducer loses an electron we say it is "oxidized". This means that there must be an "oxidizer"; because if any chemical is an electron donor (reducer), another must be an electron recipient (oxidizer).