树脂；松脂；树脂状沉淀物。 resin opal 【矿物】脂光蛋白石。 acrylate [acrylic] resin 玻璃状可塑物。 vt.
涂树脂；用树脂处理。 resin tapping 采收树脂。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Opacity is due to crazes in the resin .
- Diethylenetriamine will swell the resin .
- The sodium is removed with cation exchange resin .
- Excess resin is suspended in the crude homogenate .
- The organo functional groups will react with the resin .
- any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
Resin in the most specific use of the term is a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees. Resins are valued for their chemical properties and associated uses, such as the production of varnishes, adhesives and food glazing agents.