- 更多例句： 下一页
- The rock is resistant to weathering and erosion .
- Dyes have to be more resistant to ozone .
- Antibiotics favor the growth of resistant mutants .
- He remained mutely resistant .
- The first is extremely resistant to nucleophilic reagents .
- incapable of absorbing or mixing with; "a water-repellent fabric"; "plastic highly resistant to steam and water"
- disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- impervious to being affected; "resistant to the effects of heat"; "resistant to persuasion"
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress; "the plant is tolerant of saltwater"; "these fish are quite tolerant as long as extremes of pH are avoided"; "the new hybrid is more resistant to drought"