- 更多例句： 下一页
- In the reversed version it is (n/n-k) .
- Telophase is roughly the reverse of prophase .
- Exocytosis is the reverse of endocytosis .
- I twisted my head round to reverse the car .
- She wanted to reverse the tide of socialism .
- of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle; "in reverse gear"
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
- directed or moving toward the rear; "a rearward glance"; "a rearward movement"
- change to the contrary; "The trend was reversed"; "the tides turned against him"; "public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern"
同义词：change by reversal, turn
- turn inside out or upside down
同义词：turn back, invert
- reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb"
- rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
同义词：overrule, overturn, override, overthrow
- cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
同义词：revoke, annul, lift, countermand, repeal, overturn, rescind, vacate
- turning in the opposite direction
同义词：reversion, reversal, turnabout, turnaround
- (American football) a running play in which a back running in one direction hands the ball to a back running in the opposite direction
- the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed
- the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
同义词：reversal, setback, blow, black eye
- a relation of direct opposition; "we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true"