- 更多例句： 下一页
- She had a liberal, full rimmed mouth .
- The rim of the teacup is chipped .
- He had attached a wheel with notched rim to the clock .
- Water wheel is a big wheel with blades around the rim .
- Her eyes were a little hollow, and reddish about the rims .
- the top edge of a vessel or other container
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
- furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
- run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"