- 更多例句： 下一页
- Paisal's palace was on a monumental scale .
- The scaling problem is the most challenging .
- It was to be a picnic on a gigantic scale .
- Adjust scale if necessary so it is balanced .
- Large scale studies should be collaborative .
- a flattened rigid plate forming part of the body covering of many animals
- a metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)
- an indicator having a graduated sequence of marks
- a measuring instrument for weighing; shows amount of mass
- (music) a series of notes differing in pitch according to a specific scheme (usually within an octave)
- a thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin
- a specialized leaf or bract that protects a bud or catkin
- relative magnitude; "they entertained on a grand scale"
- the ratio between the size of something and a representation of it; "the scale of the map"; "the scale of the model"
- an ordered reference standard; "judging on a scale of 1 to 10"
同义词：scale of measurement, graduated table, ordered series
- size or measure according to a scale; "This model must be scaled down"
- measure with or as if with scales; "scale the gold"
- remove the scales from; "scale fish"
- pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
- climb up by means of a ladder
- reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
- take by attacking with scaling ladders; "The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
- measure by or as if by a scale; "This bike scales only 25 pounds"