(pl. shoes, 〔古语〕 shoon)
1.鞋〔一般指鞋帮不到踝骨的鞋子；过踝骨的靴子叫 boots; 在美国也叫鞋子为 low shoes, 叫靴子为 shoes〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- The store keeps a large stock of shoes .
- Her little shoes now fitted her smartly .
- There is still much wear in these shoes .
- Do give your shoes a polish before you go out .
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel''s rotation
同义词：brake shoe, skid
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse''s hoof
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while doing various activities. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration.