- 更多例句： 下一页
- Our side compounded the problem .
- Our struggle also had its dark side .
- He was never long absent from my side .
- Take the left side fork at the crossroads .
- She turned the chair on its side to repair it .
- located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- an extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
- either the left or right half of a body; "he had a pain in his side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect); "he was on the heavy side"; "he is on the purchasing side of the business"; "it brought out his better side"
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question"
- (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animal''s carcass used for food
同义词：side of meat
- a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his father''s side"
- one of two or more contesting groups; "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"
- a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure; "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
Side ( is a city on the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey, a resort town and one of the best-known classical sites in the country. It lies near Manavgat and the village of Selimiye, 75?km from Antalya) in the province of Antalya.