假装，冒充，装做；模拟；模化；【生物学】拟(态)，拟(色)。 simulate death 装死。 simulate Jove (演员)装扮作乔夫神。adj.
＝simulated 假装的；装成的；模仿的；拟态的。 simulate rain 人工降雨。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She showed simulated enthusiasm towards us .
- His face simulated grave concern and disappointment .
- Many believe artificial soils do not simulate natural soils .
- High pressure air is brought through the strut and simulates the engine air flow .
- Viral bovine rhinotracheitis simulates and may be combined with shipping fever .
- make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
同义词：assume, sham, feign
- create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- reproduce someone''s behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"