- 更多例句： 下一页
- We deal in hardware but not software .
- Her talk ran on developments in computer software .
- The software enforcement of priorities has been described above .
- Not everyone enjoys writing the software required for keyboard encoding .
- Future computer development depends in large part upon software .
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
同义词：software program, computer software, software system, software package, package
Computer software, or just software, is any set of machine-readable instructions (most often in the form of a computer program) that directs a computer's processor to perform specific operations. The term is used to contrast with computer hardware, the physical objects (processor and related devices) that carry out the instructions.