音标：[ 'sɔftwɛə ] 发音:用"software"造句"software"怎么读"software"的同义詞
- We deal in hardware but not software .
- Her talk ran on developments in computer software .
- The software enforcement of priorities has been described above .
- Not everyone enjoys writing the software required for keyboard encoding .
- Future computer development depends in large part upon software .
- In this machine which items make up the software and the hardware respectively ?
- Eoc can also activate an interrupt input, depending on the software considerations .
- Some teachers enthusiastically espouse the benefits to be gained from educational software .
- Soft-sectoring refers to the fact that the division of the disk or track into sectors is performed by software .
- The report, we fear, may have the effect of causing some people to think twice about securing abc software .
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
同义词：software program, computer software, software system, software package, package,
- softwareとは意味：software n. ソフトウェア, ソフト. 【動詞＋】 ◆build hardware, software, and applications programs for information processors 情報処理装置用のハードウェア, ソフトウェアおよび応用プログラムを作る ◆design the software for a new computer program 新しいコン...
Computer software, or just software, is any set of machine-readable instructions (most often in the form of a computer program) that directs a computer's processor to perform specific operations. The term is used to contrast with computer hardware, the physical objects (processor and related devices) that carry out the instructions.