- 更多例句： 下一页
- He whipped off three new songs last night .
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- Don't butcher that song by singing off key .
- The play bubbled with songs and dances .
- That's the way the song runs, isn't it ?
- the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird; "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
同义词：birdcall, call, birdsong
- a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
- a very small sum; "he bought it for a song"
In music, a song is a composition for voice or voices, performed by singing. A choral or vocal song may be accompanied by musical instruments, or it may be unaccompanied, as in the case of a cappella songs.