- 更多例句： 下一页
- The earth is a spheroid and not a sphere .
- Here a new sphere was to open to him .
- The sphere is fabricated by compression .
- The gas escapes from the sphere of the reaction .
- He drew a world map on a sphere .
- any spherically shaped artifact
- a particular aspect of life or activity; "he was helpless in an important sector of his life"
- the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
同义词：celestial sphere, empyrean, firmament, heavens, vault of heaven, welkin
- the geographical area in which one nation is very influential
同义词：sphere of influence
- a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center
- a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses)
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
同义词：domain, area, orbit, field, arena