- 更多例句： 下一页
- Something was crawling down his spine .
- Madagascar has a rugged mountain spine .
- A cold shiver ran down her spine .
- A shiver ran down her spine .
- The spine is tooled in gold .
- a sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
- the part of a book''s cover that encloses the inner side of the book''s pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved; "the title and author were printed on the spine of the book"
- the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord; "the fall broke his back"
同义词：spinal column, vertebral column, backbone, back, rachis
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
同义词：thorn, prickle, pricker, sticker, spikelet
- any sharply pointed projection