(stabbed , stabbing)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- My mustache stabbed and stung into my lips .
- Mother 's scold stabbed her to the heart .
- I have a sharp stab of pain in the stomach ..
- "i will stab him," she said aloud .
- A stab of misgiving shot through val .
- informal words for any attempt or effort; "he gave it his best shot"; "he took a stab at forecasting"
- a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument; "one strong stab to the heart killed him"
同义词：thrust, knife thrust
- a sudden sharp feeling; "pangs of regret"; "she felt a stab of excitement"; "twinges of conscience"