- 更多例句： 下一页
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- I thought the structure was going to crash .
- The backbone is an articulate structure .
- The accumulations bear no relation to structure .
- This structure is called the heme group .
- a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts; "artists must study the structure of the human body"; "the structure of the benzene molecule"
- a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing; "he has good bone structure"
同义词：anatomical structure, complex body part, bodily structure, body structure
- the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations; "his lectures have no structure"
- the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships; "the social organization of England and America is very different"; "sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
同义词：social organization, social organisation, social structure, social system
- give a structure to; "I need to structure my days"
Structure is a fundamental, tangible or intangible notion referring to the recognition, observation, nature, and permanence of patterns and [of entities]. This notion may itself be an object, such as a built structure, or an attribute, such as the structure of society.