- 更多例句： 下一页
- We are collecting the stuff for the report .
- Don't you never believe stuff like that ?
- Max knew how to dispose of the stuff .
- You'd have to pay to breathe that stuff .
- That new employee is a stuffed shirt .
- miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
- unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don''t have the stuff to be a United States Marine"
- a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative"
- senseless talk; "don''t give me that stuff"
同义词：stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock
- information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there''s good stuff in that book"
- informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?"
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
- fill tightly with a material; "stuff a pillow with feathers"
- treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting; "stuff a bearskin"
- overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
同义词：gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out
- obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
同义词：lug, choke up, block
- cram into a cavity; "The child stuffed candy into his pockets"
- press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
同义词：thrust, shove, squeeze