供给；供应；配给；补充，填补，弥补(不足、损失等)。 Cows supply us (with) milk. 母牛供给我们牛奶。 The cow supplies milk. 这头牛有奶。 supply the market 供应市场。 supply a demand 满足要求。 supply a want 弥补不足。 supply an office 代理职务。 supply the place of 代替。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Could they supply food for the guerrillas ?
- Time is vital as supplies are short .
- The demand for these goods exceeds the supply .
- In 1832, supply was taken for five quarters .
- We can use the money for supplies .
- the activity of supplying or providing something
- offering goods and services for sale
- an amount of something available for use
- state or say further; "`It doesn''t matter,'' he supplied"
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
同义词：provide, ply, cater
- give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
同义词：provide, render, furnish
- circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
*Supply (economics), the amount of a product which is available to customers.