2.(像扫一样)吹去，刮去，冲去 (along; away; down; off); 完全消灭，把…一扫而光，疏浚(河底)；拉(网等)；【军事】扫射；扫(雷)；扫荡；肃清，消灭。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The brown fields swept out to the horizon .
- Doubts could be swept away only by deeds .
- A resurgence of his grief swept over nim .
- Sweep the melon-seed shells into a dustpan .
- Every nook and cranny has been swept clean .
- a movement in an arc; "a sweep of his arm"
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
- a long oar used in an open boat
- a wide scope; "the sweep of the plains"
- winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- someone who cleans soot from chimneys
- win an overwhelming victory in or on; "Her new show dog swept all championships"
- sweep with a broom or as if with a broom; "Sweep the crumbs off the table"; "Sweep under the bed"
- clean by sweeping; "Please sweep the floor"
- make a big sweeping gesture or movement
同义词：swing, swing out
- move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions; "The diva swept into the room"; "Shreds of paper sailed through the air"; "The searchlights swept across the sky"
- sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
- force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events"; "don''t drag me into this business"
同义词：embroil, tangle, sweep up, drag, drag in
- to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
同义词：cross, traverse, span
- cover the entire range of