- 更多例句： 下一页
- Thus, the terminal voltage drops to zero .
- There is reflux of barium into the terminal ileum .
- The most popular input device is the terminal .
- Side by side they left the thronged terminal .
- There may be dieback of the terminal buds .
- being or situated at an end; "the endmost pillar"; "terminal buds on a branch"; "a terminal station"; "the terminal syllable"
- relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time; "terminal examinations"; "terminal payments"
- of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route; "freight pickup is a terminal service"; "terminal charges"
- causing or ending in or approaching death; "a terminal patient"; "terminal cancer"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
同义词：concluding, final, last
- station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"