[ tʌŋ ]发音: 用"tongue"造句
- A sick person often has fur on his tongue .
- The saucy child protruded her tongue .
- Her clever tongue gets on one's nerves .
- This snake has a highly exsertile tongue .
- The tongue is one of the organs for pronunciation .
- metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- the flap of material under the laces of a shoe or boot
- a mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
同义词：lingua, glossa, clapper
- a human written or spoken language used by a community; opposed to e.g. a computer language
- a manner of speaking; "he spoke with a thick tongue"; "she has a glib tongue"
- the tongue of certain animals used as meat
- a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
- lick or explore with the tongue
- articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments