1.工具，用具，器具；【机械工程】刀具；工具母机 (＝machine tool)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do not play about with my expensive tools !
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- We have the tools for heading off disaster .
- I shall manage with the tools i have .
- This is a very handy tool for opening cans .
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- obscene terms for penis
同义词：cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, peter, putz
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
A tool is any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process. Informally the word is also used to describe a procedure or process with a specific purpose.