旋转，转动；转向；弯曲；转弯处；镟制[车削]工艺；镟坯；〔pl.〕镟屑；制作。 take the first turning to the right 由第一个转角处向右拐。 the turning of verses 作诗。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- He turned to that soft eboe woman .
- The wheels of government never stop turning .
- They then turned into air, and vanished .
- act of changing in practice or custom; "the law took many turnings over the years"
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right"
- the activity of shaping something on a lathe
- the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe
- a movement in a new direction; "the turning of the wind"
- a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe
Turning is a machining process in which a cutting tool, typically a non-rotary tool bit, describes a helical toolpath by moving more or less linearly while the workpiece rotates. The tool's axes of movement may be literally a straight line, or they may be along some set of curves or angles, but they are essentially linear (in the nonmathematical sense).