音标：[ 'tə:niŋ ] 发音:用"turning"造句"turning"怎么读"turning" in a sentence"turning"的同义词
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- He turned to that soft eboe woman .
- The wheels of government never stop turning .
- They then turned into air, and vanished .
- His original enthusiasm has turned sour .
- I know we had turned the big corner .
- She turned the chair on its side to repair it .
- He turned into the quiet corner in soho .
- The helix makes a complete turn every 4. 4nm .
- act of changing in practice or custom; "the law took many turnings over the years"
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right"
- the activity of shaping something on a lathe
- the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe
- a movement in a new direction; "the turning of the wind"
- a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe
Turning is a machining process in which a cutting tool, typically a non-rotary tool bit, describes a helical toolpath by moving more or less linearly while the workpiece rotates. The tool's axes of movement may be literally a straight line, or they may be along some set of curves or angles, but they are essentially linear (in the nonmathematical sense).
turn 中文, wood turning 中文, climbing turn 中文, kick turn 中文, step turn 中文, turn indicator 中文, turn bridge 中文, ampere turn 中文, star turn 中文, turnie 中文, turnier 中文, turnigarden parslsy 中文, turnijp 中文, turnindicator 中文, turning a aratus for sheet music 中文, turning a man 中文, turning a somersault ( loothe loo) 中文, turning a straight corner 中文,