- 更多例句： 下一页
- Its experimental verification requires that probabilities be measured .
- Dr. haisman was about to complete his theory when he came up against the problem of verification .
- Its common use is in conjunction with selective gas chemisorption for verification of metal surface area .
- If anyone had doubted this proposition, it received full verification in the tribulations of the dominican republic .
- Although the hard evidence of experiment can destroy a theory, no amount of experimental verification can "prove" a theory .
- verifiable objective 什么意思
- verifiable objectives 什么意思
- verifiable program 什么意思
- verifiable secure operating system 什么意思
- verificating by challenge 什么意思
- verification and appropriation 什么意思
- verification and control 什么意思
- verification and monitoring team 什么意思
- verification and validation 什么意思
- verification and validation techniques 什么意思