(pl. wharves, wharfs) 码头。 a wharf rat 〔美俚〕码头贼。vt.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
同义词：pier, wharfage, dock
A wharf or quay (, US also or ) is a structure on the shore of a harbor where ships may dock to load and unload cargo or passengers.