音标：[ (h)wɔ:f ] 发音:用"wharf"造句"wharf"怎么读"wharf"的同义词"wharf" meaning
- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- Beck's mercedes, with its large diplomatic medallion on the radiator drove up the wharf and stopped .
- Justine kept doggedly to her place at the rail until the wharf was a few hard lines and little pink pinheads in the distance .
- Temporary traffic arrangement on wharf road , north point
- The reappearance of the korean wharf site in mount putuo
- a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
同义词：pier, wharfage, dock,
- moor at a wharf; "The ship was wharfed"
- come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- discharge at a wharf; "wharf the passengers"
- store on a wharf; "Wharf the merchandise"
- provide with a wharf; "Wharf the mouth of the river"
- wharfとは意味：wharf n. 波止場, 埠頭(ふとう). 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆Ferryboats had difficulty docking at the elevated wharf. フェリーボートはその水面から高い埠頭に付けるのが困難だった ◆a fishermen's wharf 漁業用桟橋 ◆an idle wharf 使われていない埠頭. 【前置詞＋】 ◆The ship is lying ...
A wharf or quay (, US also or ) is a structure on the shore of a harbor where ships may dock to load and unload cargo or passengers.