音标：[ bə:θ ] 发音:
过去式: berthed 过去分词: berthed 名词复数: berths 现在分词: berthing
- There's a nice berth all made up for you .
- They rooked me ￡ 10 for my berth .
- He was berthing below with the refugees .
- Our tender was berthed there .
- The liner berthed at midday .
- I took berlin's advice and gave bowra a wide berth .
- The ship shifted its berth .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- He is so boring that i always try to give him a wide berth at parties .
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同义词：position, post, office, spot, billet, place, situation,
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
同义词：bunk, built in bed,
- a place where a craft can be made fast
同义词：mooring, moorage, slip,
- come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
同义词：moor, tie up,
- provide with a berth
- berthとは意味：１berth n. (1) (列車 汽船の)寝台; 停泊所; 宿; (船と船との)十分な距離. 【動詞＋】 ◆book a berth (船 列車の)寝台を予約する ◆give a wide berth to… …に対して十分な距離をとる Our ship gave the other a wide berth. 私たちの船は(衝突しないように)もう一方の船と十分な間隔を置いた Give pe...