(pl. wolves )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Two of the wolves flew upon the guide .
- Wolves prowled the forest in search of prey .
- The wolf ravished the lamb from the flock .
- The wolves lay down and took their ease .
- A wolf had got a bone stuck in his throat .
- any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- a cruelly rapacious person
同义词：beast, savage, brute, wildcat
- a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
同义词：woman chaser, skirt chaser, masher
- eat hastily; "The teenager wolfed down the pizza"