音标：[ 'meməri ] 发音:
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- They set up a bronze statue to his memory .
- I have the memory of posting the letters in my mind .
- Yale's remarkable memory astounded him .
- Memories of his childhood came flooding back .
- I tried to gouge a scar in her memory .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- The date is stamped on her memory forever .
- The student has a memory [head] like a sieve ...
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
同义词：computer memory, storage, computer storage, store, memory board,
- the power of retaining and recalling past experience; "he had a good memory when he was younger"
同义词：retention, retentiveness, retentivity,
- the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered; "he can do it from memory"; "he enjoyed remembering his father"
- something that is remembered; "search as he would, the memory was lost"
- the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes; "he taught a graduate course on learning and memory"
In psychology, memory is the process by which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Encoding allows information that is from the outside world to reach our senses in the forms of chemical and physical stimuli.