音标：[ 'mʌsl ] 发音:
过去式: muscled 过去分词: muscled 名词复数: muscles 现在分词: muscling
- This disease causes muscle pain and rashes .
- The anconeus is a small triangular muscle .
- A muscle biopsy is positive for fungus .
- The back muscles of the thoracic region are thinner .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- Meprobamate may be used as a muscle relaxant .
- The dancing lessons muscled her legs .
- Subsequent muscle damage is usually evident .
- Septa are constructed from muscle fibres .
- He tensed his muscles for the leap .
- possessing muscular strength
同义词：brawn, brawniness, muscularity, sinew, heftiness,
- authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way); "the senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign"
- animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- one of the contractile organs of the body
- a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard; "the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him"
- make one''s way by force; "He muscled his way into the office"
Muscle is a kind of soft tissue of animals. Muscle cells contain protein filaments that slide past one another, producing a contraction that changes both the length and the shape of the cell.
smooth muscle 中文, muscle flexing 中文, muscle racket 中文, histrionical muscles 中文, erector muscle 中文, histrionic muscles 中文, voluntary muscle 中文, nonstriated muscle 中文, muscle sense 中文, muscinelli 中文, muscinol 中文, muscio 中文, musclar layer 中文, musclar system 中文, muscle accentuated 中文, muscle ache 中文, muscle action 中文, muscle action potential 中文,