- The anchestors of most people are from now abanded nearby village of Multay and they may be of Mongol origin from the 14th century.
- The second leg match between Anorthosis and AEK was abanded in the 55'due to floodlight failure and was replayed on 19 April.
- TERROR-NYSCENE _ NEW YORK _ Tom Archdeacon and Ron Alvey get within 100 feet of the rubble that was the WTC . Tom entered an abanded apartment building, walked through rooms where fish still swam in the tanks, clothes hung to dry.
- He got married in 1989 and blessed with three children, which he abanded them without any food, clothes, shelter and a better education and he appeared on sowetan newspaper in 2013 February saying he is single and he doesn't have any children.
- EDITORIAL-RUSSIA _ Two writers describe the deplorable conditions at russian orphanages-thousands of babies with deformities are abanded by their parents and left neglected in orphanages . now, Putin is making it virtually impossible for foreigners to adopt . ( The Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- It's difficult to find abanded in a sentence. 用abanded造句挺难的