- Finally the revolt in abyssinia was being fanned by every means .
- All her troops in libya and in abyssinia would be cut flowers in a vase .
- Mussolini's designs upon abyssinia were unsuited to the ethics of the twentieth century .
- The book of enoch was first discovered in abyssinia in the year 1773 by a scottish explorer named james bruce
- The world was like a plate ; paradise was up a mountain , across a sea , perhaps guarded by angels , maybe in china , or armenia , or abyssinia , or mesopotamia
- It's difficult to find abyssinia in a sentence. 用abyssinia造句挺难的
- An anglo - ethiopian boundary commission in the ogaden discovers an italian garrison at walwal , which lay well within ethiopian territory . this leads to the abyssinia crisis
- Your lighter boxes of family papers went up - stairs into a barmecide room , that always had a great dining - table in it and never had a dinner , and where , even in the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty , the first letters written to you by your old love , or by your little children , were but newly released from the horror of being ogled through the windows , by the heads exposed on temple bar with an insensate brutality and ferocity worthy of abyssinia or ashantee