- In return, Allegretti would have paid for dredging the canal.
- For Alfred Allegretti, January's weather was fabulous.
- Another pulled several 1944 dollar bills from the earth, said Allegretti.
- Michael Allegretti said his father fired the salesman immediately after his guilty plea.
- On 30 November 2012 Allegretti was signed by another third division club Barletta.
- It's difficult to find allegretti in a sentence. 用allegretti造句挺难的
- Among his pupils were Eugenio Baroni and Antonio Allegretti.
- Allegretti had the support of the Republican County Committees of Kings and Richmond Counties.
- In 1993, Mitchard's husband, journalist Dan Allegretti, died of cancer.
- Triestina bankrupted and folded at the end of season, thus Allegretti became a free agent
- Grimm's primary win was divisive for the Republican Party leadership, which favored Allegretti.
- Alfred Alfredo Allegretti was born in Brooklyn's Bensonhurst neighborhood on Sept . 16, 1935.
- After 13 years of marriage, Allegretti died of cancer at the age of 45 in 1993.
- Together she and Allegretti adopted two sons, and later conceived a boy through in-vitro fertilization.
- Allegretti ran the wholesale part of the business, while his brother Victor concentrated on the retail side.
- In the Republican primary, Grimm ran against the director of government relations for the Climate Group Michael Allegretti.