- The Trust went on to work as bridgebuilder between Kroenke and the Arsenal board.
- For the Upper Ferry site, bridgebuilder Louis Wernwag designed " The Colossus ", the longest single-span wooden bridge in the United States.
- An epithet accorded to him by a courtier, " the bridgebuilder ", represents his efforts to connect emotionally with the people surrounding him slowly coming to fruition.
- She has since starred in the science fiction computer game " Darkstar : The Interactive Movie " as both Captain Beth Ingram of the Starship Bridgebuilder and the voice of the computer Westwick Main.
- At the Kit Kat club, Berlin, in 2012, whilst appearing as himself, Tsander also performed as " Erektor The Bridgebuilder " presenting " Bridgeward Bound ", an erotic bondage version of the Human Bridge with a female co-performer, that dramatically fore-grounded the fact that the " feat " requires no hypnosis, which was neither induced nor pretended.
- It's difficult to find bridgebuilder in a sentence. 用bridgebuilder造句挺难的