- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- May i trouble you for a little cabbage ?
- We can also pickle red cabbage .
- Strain off the water from the cabbage when it is cooked .
- The cabbage has been overcooked .
- It's difficult to find cabbage in a sentence. 用cabbage造句挺难的
- It grows like a cabbage .
- More of the land is planted to cabbages than to tomatoes .
- A crop of tomatoes enriches the soil and makes it suitable for growing cabbage .
- Did you also get ground pork , cabbage , garlic and pepper for the filling ?
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- Best buys of the week are carrots and cabbages , which are plentiful and cheap .
- Cabbage was always a depressing reminder of the leaner years of my childhood .
- Evil rolls off eva's mind like dew off a cabbage leaf, not a drop sinks in .
- The shelves were filled with all sorts of vegetables -- eggplants , cucumbers , cabbages , tomatoes .
- Another common vegetable salad served with lunch or dinner is "cole slaw," made from cabbage .