- Goalkeeper Charsley, a serving police officer, announced his retirement.
- The following season Andy Charsley won two races in the championship.
- Marcon had himself been educated at Charsley's.
- Small Heath allowed Chris Charsley to join Football League club West Bromwich Albion.
- Brett Denham and Andrew Charsley scored the goals.
- It's difficult to find charsley in a sentence. 用charsley造句挺难的
- This is suggested as a reason for matriculations at Charsley's at an unusually young age.
- Credit was as much due to Charsley, Speller and Jenkyns in defence as to the goalscorers.
- Charsley returned to represent Small Heath in the final qualifying round of the FA Cup against Brierley Hill Alliance.
- Almost everyone knew Bauer but few knew his rank . ( Even Charsley in his book lists him as a lieutenant .)
- Back in the League, Hollis took Charsley's place in goal, as customary in the latter's absence.
- In 1900 he went to Marcon's Hall, also known as Charsley's Hall, run by Charles Abdy Marcon.
- The Master, William Henry Charsley, appears to have kept a school for boys as well as a house of the university.
- Born at Beaconsfield in 1820, Charsley was a boy at Uppingham School, from where he matriculated at Christ Church, Oxford.
- That apart, Small Heath's defence held out, and Hollis, in goal for the unavailable Charsley, " defended brilliantly ".
- Without both Charsley and George Hollis, trainer Charlie Simms played in goal as Villa won 3 2 with the last kick of the game.