- Reynolds loosened his hand on my collar .
- She began unfastening the collar of her gown .
- This collar acts as a kind of gasket .
- He turned up his coat collar against the chill wind .
- The old man picked a hair from the collar of his coat .
- It's difficult to find collar in a sentence. 用collar造句挺难的
- He collared all my money .
- The policeman collared the thief .
- The wind was so cold that he turned his coat collar up .
- My collar is only rabbit .
- He turned up his coat collar .
- She is got him by the collar .
- The dog slipped its collar .
- I seem to have popularized blue shirts with white collars .
- She wore a murrey-coloured gown with a little lace collar .
- I identify them by their red and white striped collar mark .