- The longitudinal cords are termed connectives .
- Carefully, he lifted the long silken cord .
- He found its cord and yanked. the light went out .
- The ventral nerve cord is covered externally by a peritoneum .
- The cords in your neck stuck out .
- It's difficult to find cord in a sentence. 用cord造句挺难的
- Have you got an extension cord ?
- The remaining cord and brain are used for virus isolation .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- I must provide security for joe's 18-inch spinal cord .
- His mouth was taped, his hands and feet bound with curtain cord .
- He sold uncountable cords of it every year for cash on the nail .
- Lasers have been used experimentally in delicate vocal cord operations .
- Suddenly the cord became taut and he couldn't afford to break the cord .
- The net destined to support the car was made of very solid hempen cord .
- The hand drew up tight on the heavy cord and he looked at it in disgust .