- The main premises of the Tharawal Local Aboriginal Land Council are located at Couridjah.
- Couridjah has no shop, post office, or any other public building, nor any main street.
- "' Couridjah "'is a former railway station which was located on the Picton Mittagong loop railway line.
- Thirlmere Lakes, to the west of the station, supplied water to the standpipes at Couridjah for replenishing steam locomotives, after their long haul up the steep grade from Picton.
- The station opened on 2 December 1867 as " Picton Lagoons Tank ", was renamed " Lagoons " in 1878, " Picton Lakes " on 21 April 1879 and finally Couridjah on 1 January 1929 . The station along with the Loop Line was closed in 1978.
- It's difficult to find couridjah in a sentence. 用couridjah造句挺难的