- This evolution can be equated with that of The Dorsai culture.
- Dorsai ! " and a few characters appear in both books.
- The Second Amanda's responsibility is for The Dorsai as a whole.
- Bleak and mountainous, the Dorsai's major export is its superb mercenary officers.
- (The actual battle for the Dorsai itself is given little coverage in this book.
- It's difficult to find dorsai in a sentence. 用dorsai造句挺难的
- He is also a member of the Dorsai Irregulars, having been inducted in 1976.
- The Dorsai books, set in a remote future, portray different genetic offshoots of humanity.
- The Second Amanda is known chiefly as an expert in contracts and legality for The Dorsai.
- As heads of their respective families they maintained continuity of tradition and responsibility amongst The Dorsai.
- Later books are set both before and after the events in " Dorsai ! ".
- The Dorsai offshoot, bred as professional soldiers, is used to explore ethical questions raised by militarism.
- Paralleling this, The Dorsai as a people begin as simple mercenary soldiers interested in making a living.
- Further background is provided in The Final Encyclopedia ( novel ) and the interludes of The Spirit of Dorsai.
- The related short stories and novellas all center on the Dorsai, primarily members of the Graeme and Morgan families.
- Finally, as embodied by the Third Amanda, The Dorsai become the protectors of all humanity and its potentiality.