- He is a traditionalist, though, with overly familiar ideas about how to keep people apart, sexually, familially, geographically.
- Many of the abbesses at Barking Abbey were familially related to the British royal house, and likely often selected by the monarch until the early thirteenth century.
- About 10 percent of all cases of breast cancer are thought to be familially linked, and the newly discovered gene could account for about half of those cases.
- The collection reflects Cisneros's experience of being surrounded by American influences while still being familially bound to her Mexican heritage as she grew-up north of the Mexico-US border.
- The term " Sakyong " in Tibetan literally means " earth-protector, " although it is colloquially understood to mean " king . " The Sakyong King lineage is passed down familially.
- It's difficult to find familially in a sentence. 用familially造句挺难的
- I do not know whether or not Waya sahoni is Jeff Merkey, but he has at least stated on my talk page that they are familially related, are in close contact, and share a business.
- Their son, Michael, Count de Torby ( known familially as " Boy Torby " ) lost his employment and came to live with them, but the relationship was difficult, not least because Boy suffered a recurring form of depression.