- This album is a recording of two performances by Farlowe.
- The song was most famously covered by Farlowe, an English solo singer.
- Beaker has toured regularly with Chris Farlowe, Larry Garner and Van Morrison.
- Later in 1966, he was then invited to join Chris Farlowe and the Thunderbirds.
- Besides this, Moody has also toured with Roger Chapman, Frankie Miller and Chris Farlowe.
- It's difficult to find farlowe in a sentence. 用farlowe造句挺难的
- Lucy finds herself on Farlowe island and brother Bernard appears and leads her to a room.
- This version was recorded by Chris Farlowe and was used for the last series in 1978.
- He toured with Chris Farlowe and also worked with former Meal Ticket singer Willy Finlayson and his band the Hurters.
- At Farlowe, Lucy is forced to create a Darkling but it has a flaw it has no heart.
- He has also recorded with Sheena Easton, Kevin Ayers, Beverley Craven, Chris Farlowe, and Duane Eddy.
- Among others the band includes Adrian Askew from Hamburg Blues Band and the band also features Chris Farlowe on vocals occasionally.
- Don Letts filmed the single's accompanying video in a warehouse owned by singer and collector of military paraphernalia Chris Farlowe.
- One of the highlights was a version of " Shake " on which Redding was joined by Eric Burdon and Chris Farlowe.
- However, the pair continue to work together in the recording studio, providing backup vocals for Chris Farlowe as recently as 2003.
- After hearing the cruel things Gwilanna did to break-up Arthur and Liz, he travels to Farlowe Island to find Arthur.