- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- The man felt that his position was bad enough .
- He could feel the menace of the spreading .
- For a moment she felt slightly hurt .
- The success brought a feeling of loss .
- It's difficult to find felt in a sentence. 用felt造句挺难的
- Rushton felt rather sick over this affair .
- I feel badly about your leaving so soon .
- And she felt aggrieved and insulted .
- She began to soften; she felt sorry .
- She felt sure that she had done the right thing .
- The cheekbones felt sharp, the nose flattened .
- The toes of his right foot felt odd .
- He felt refreshed and agreeably tired .
- I do n't feel up to such a long journey .
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged .