- The seamen draw in their oars and hoist their sails .
- We gave gregory a hoist to the top of the fence .
- Concrete was raised by a hoist .
- Most plants are provided with hoist wells for handing parts .
- Most plants are provided with hoist wells for handling parts .
- It's difficult to find hoist in a sentence. 用hoist造句挺难的
- He hoisted his patched sails and set his course toward the southwest .
- By using a hoist the movers were able to sling the piano to the third floor .
- The pylon cell units were hoisted to the deck by the transfer derrick .
- Early on 14 november ely curtiss's pusher biplane was hoisted aboard .
- But he obediently hoisted his body out of the chair and followed charlie outside .
- Then with one thrust, she hoists herself up on top of a radiator and stands on it .
- I am sorry i cannot hoist the sail and take you in with the small breeze that is rising .
- Fortunately the wind was blowing on shore from the ocean, so we were able to hoist the sail .
- It was indeed a clever plan to entrap his opponent , but in the end he was hoist by his own petard .
- The ammunition supply was tricky because the overhang prevented deep hoists from being positioned close to the guns .