- You will need an injection every four hours .
- The morphine was administered by injection .
- Did you have gas or an injection ?
- She instructed the trainee nurses in giving injections .
- I had a bad reaction after my typhoid injection .
- It's difficult to find injection in a sentence. 用injection造句挺难的
- The firm would be revitalized by an injection of new funds .
- She pressed the patient a bit too hard when she gave him an injection .
- If you are going abroad , have you had your injections yet ?
- In the u.s., the injection has retained its equitable character .
- But incomplete adjuvant is adequate for subsequent injections .
- Resonators have been mounted on or close to the injection manifolds .
- It took three nurses to hold him down while they gave him the injection .
- For such patients, benzathine penicillin by injection monthly is recommended .
- Repeated intravenous injections are dependent upon the ability to maintain a patent vein .
- We can see that the flow has both leakages from it and injection into it .