- Most of the production will be exported, Pequiven officials said.
- Pequiven has 10 wholly owned units and interests in 18 joint ventures.
- Pequiven expected Arcadian Corp . to participate in the complex.
- That will change as Pequiven expands its production capacity, she said.
- Pequiven is an unit of state oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA.
- It's difficult to find pequiven in a sentence. 用pequiven造句挺难的
- Pequiven is a unit of state national oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA.
- Pequiven and Koch Nitrogen will each hold 35 percent of the fertilizer complex.
- ENI currently has two petrochemical joint ventures with Pequiven.
- Pequiven is the petrochemical unit of state oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA.
- The plant is expected to be completed by the year 2000, Pequiven said.
- Pequiven President Arnold Volkenborn said that increased production will compensate for lower fertilizer prices.
- Pequiven said in March its 1996 earnings more than doubled as production rose 13 percent.
- Edgar Paredes, president of Pequiven, PDVSA's petrochemical unit, said Wednesday.
- Another Pequiven official said there are no other potential buyers interested in Corimon's shares.
- Pequiven is a wholly owned unit of PDVSA, which in turn is owned by the Venezuelan government.