- From these training plans periodized schedules were developed for the 1960 Olympics.
- The nature of the sport focuses on persistent and often periodized training in each of the three disciplines, as well as combination workouts and general strength conditioning.
- She continually improved her training program to fit the needs of her athletes, resulting in a double periodized program focusing on low mileage and strength building workouts.
- According to Marshall, modernity is periodized into three conventional phases ( dubbed " Early, " " Classical, " and " Late, " respectively, by Peter ):
- *Improve the titles, work on the dates ( e . g . say 15th c . to early 19th c ., late 18th c . to late 20th c . & allow overlap ), rework levels of detail & avoid duplicating language in unified ( & more conceptual ) article on colonialism vs . more periodized articles dealing with colonialisms of different forms related to different world economies.
- It's difficult to find periodized in a sentence. 用periodized造句挺难的