- "Versicorpus " probably live in close association with rock hyraxes ( " Procavia capensis"
- If you look at Mammalian Species : Procavia capensis by Nancy Olds it gives all the " type localities ".
- :Think you might find it is "'capensis "'or full name Procavia capensis capensis Common Rock Hyrax.
- He made many contacts with managers and rangers of Artis Zoo in Amsterdam, Dolf sent a number of Rock Hyraxes " Procavia capensis " off by plane, as a gift from Dutch biologists working in South Africa.
- In Dutch the word " dassie " means ( approximately ) " rock-rabbit ", the plural being " dassen " and the island is named after the colonies of hyraxes ( Procavia capensis ) encountered there by the discoverers.
- It's difficult to find procavia capensis in a sentence. 用procavia capensis造句挺难的
- Other assorted mammalian prey species include the golden-rumped elephant shrew ( " Rhynchocyon chrysopygus " ) and the cape hyrax ( " Procavia capensis " ), although it is possible that juvenile hyraxes are rather more commonly taken than adults.